Objective Accomplished: 1000 Pageviews

Posted by Unknown on Monday, September 01, 2014 with No comments
The autumn is at the gates and this weekend, the 1st major milestone that I had set was reached.

One thousand pageviews , not counting mine of course,  is reached. I started this blig back on February (2014), as a hobby journal for my 558th "Ira Divina" Death Korps Company.  Since then I tried to keep you up-to-date with any progress made and also share with you successful techniques and also epic fails.

I wish I could thank each one of you from United States, United Kingdom. Germany, Australia, Vietnam, Spain, France, Canada, Denmark, China, Saudi Arabia and Sweden

Thank you all for the support! Your feedback is invaluable!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr